Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"What's your sentence?"

Our AP Studio Art students were asked to examine their lives and express what they thought their lives were all about in a single sentence. We watched this video to get us started.

Here are a few choice sentences created by our students:

"I don't know who I really am and it doesn't bother or scare me at all."
"Chaos is the only stable thing in my life."
"I am striving for divine excellence in all that I do and to find my purpose."
"I like to change the subject when things become awkward or when I don't wanna answer it."
"I am on this earth to discover talents of mine that are still hidden."
"To look at others' points of view."
"She has a dramatic life and nothing goes her way."
"Always there to help, to defend and to comfort."
"I usually work my hardest at all I do."
"I am a person that wants to help others realize their good qualities."
"I remind people of all the good things in a dark world."
"I am on this earth to discover why I am on this earth."
"I create ways to express myself to everyone else."
"I draw...occasionally well..."
"Baby I'm gonna be a star, there's no holding back, I'm sweet but deadly."
"Have faith in all you do to be successful"

No comments:

Post a Comment